Week 1: Airgram
This week we looked at Airgram. Its primary purpose is to help you automate meetings using AI to record, transcribe and take notes in your meetings. Airgram also comes with an extensive template library you can use if you need help keeping a meeting structured. These templates however are quite generic, and you do have the ability to create your own. Given that meetings between a client and a financial advisor need to follow a specific script, it’s more likely that you will want to create your own to facilitate your discussions. If you need pre-built, industry-specific templates visit our Membership Portal and download resources for free.
Other articles in this series:
- Week 2: Notion
- Week 3: ChatSonic
- Week 4: GPT-4
- Week 5: Excel Formula Bot
- Week 6: AI tools for Teams and Zoom
- Week 7: TimeHero
- Week 8: Airtable
The following is a list of Airgram’s key features and our suggestions on how you can use it in your financial planning practice.
Before the meeting
Use one of the pre-built templates or your own to create a meeting agenda for your meeting. The meeting agenda templates can be structured using the following features:
- Headings to separate discussion topics.
- Discussion points to break down discussion topics in greater detail.
- Agenda timer to assign specific amounts of time per discussion topic.
- Action items with due dates to assign meeting-related tasks to yourself or other team members.
- Numbered and bulleted lists if you need to break down your discussion points further.
During the meeting
Connect your Outlook or Google calendar and use the AI assistant to record and transcribe your meetings as you talk. The AI assistant is compatible with Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, and in-person meetings. Here are some ways you can really take advantage of the features during a meeting:
- Create action/follow-up items during client meetings and assign them to your team immediately.
- Take snippets of your transcribed conversations and share them with other team members to make sure your advice to the client is compliant, or to get a second opinion.
- All transcripts, recordings, and notes can be exported Word, Slack, Notion, or Google Docs which you can then save to your CRM and share with key team members.
After the meeting
Airgram will store all your notes, transcripts, and recordings in a workspace that can be shared with others. The workspace allows you to organize your work and track action items assigned to you and other team members.
We navigated and tested Airgram and recorded our results which are available in the following video:
Overall, Airgram is flexible, easy to use, and easy to navigate. Client meetings can be tedious and very detailed, and when you are rushing from one meeting to another, it can be challenging to capture and recall the detail of each meeting. Imagine having the ability to record and transcribe your meetings as they happen, then grab that text and create file notes, paraplanning requests, and administration tasks within minutes.
We’d love to hear your feedback. Leave us a comment and let us know if you’ve used Airgram, or if you’d like to suggest an AI tool for us or others to try. Stay tuned for Week 2 as we take a deep dive into Notion!
Other articles in this series:
How can we help?
Introducing new technology to your business can be challenging and confusing. Our back-office consultants have extensive experience in technology onboarding and can guide you in the right direction to ensure seamless integration, and staff that are fully up to speed.
You may also want to visit our latest innovation – developed over six years with extensive industry experience and understanding of our clients’ needs. Sign up to our Membership Portal for free to access our best-of-breed resource library for managing all stages of your client journey. Our pre-built templates are generic enough to be integrated with a variety of technology and specific enough to ensure you remain compliant and efficient.